Scrummy Yummy Hummus
This recipe makes a load of hummus in minutes.
Far better than shop bought (and that stuff is nice!)
- Can of Chick Peas *Drained
- Olive oil, Approx 3 TBSP. (I used basil infused oil)
- Large table spoon of Tahini or Smooth Peanut Butter (I used PB)
- 2 Cloves of garlic
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 TBSP of Ground Cumin
- Few shakes of Chilli Flakes or Paprika
- Squeeze of lime (optional)
Bung all the ingredients into the food processor. Blitz until your desired consistency. Add more oil if you want it smoother. All Done! Will keep for 3 days, if it lasts that long!
Enjoy with toasted pita, carrot sticks or celery.